Last updated on September 3, 2018
Welcome to the Tailorslover Website.
The Company takes the protection of its customers' privacy seriously. That is why we strictly follow the following protection policy, which ensures the high level of services offered and strictly adheres to the current legal framework.
This Data Protection Policy only applies to the Website. Users should keep in mind that our Website may contain links to other websites, however our Company does not bear any responsibility for the practices and terms of data protection or the content of such websites.
1.1. This policy sets out the terms and conditions set forth by our Business to protect the privacy of the Website users. This policy includes the rules under which we collect and process your personal data and ensure that this information is kept confidential.
1.2. Our Company reserves the right to modify and adapt this policy, whenever it deems necessary, while the respective changes come into force from their public appearance on the Website.
1.3. In the event that any of these terms are considered invalid, illegal or abusive for any reason, the other terms will remain valid and valid as they are to the extent that they do not conflict with the will expressed through this policy.
2. PROCESSING BEGINNING
We fully respect your fundamental rights and make the protection of your privacy a priority for our Company. In this context, when processing your personal data, we follow the following basic principles:
2.1. We subject your personal data to lawful and lawful processing and maintain full transparency towards you in relation to the way in which we manage your personal data.
2.2. We collect and process your data only for specified, explicit and lawful purposes, as set forth in this policy, and we do not subject it to further processing in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
2.3. We process your personal data only to the extent that it is appropriate and relevant to the above purposes, while limiting the relevant processing to the extent necessary for those purposes.
2.4. We make reasonable efforts with your assistance to ensure that your processed data is accurate and, when necessary, updated in relation to the purposes of the processing, taking all reasonable measures to immediately delete or correct them in case of inaccuracy. .
2.5. We retain your personal data in a form that allows you to identify yourself only for the time required for the above processing purposes.
2.6. We process your personal data in a way that guarantees their security by using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
2.7. We do not intend to further process your personal data for any purpose other than that for which it was collected.
2.8. We would like to inform you that there is no obligation for you to provide your personal data and there are no possible consequences from not providing it. Furthermore, we inform you that your personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including profile training.
2.9. Without prejudice to this policy, we do not disclose or transmit your personal data to third parties without your consent, unless permitted by law or by our agreement to provide certain services.
2.10. We would like to inform you that we do not transfer your personal data to a third country or international organization, for which there is no decision of competence of the European Commission according to the GKPD.
2.11. In general, we fully comply with the current legislation and comply with all our obligations arising from it, as legally responsible for the processing of your personal data.
3. TYPES OF DATA
3.1. The types of personal data we collect and process from you depend on the services you choose to provide. Thus, by (a) the entry and use of the Website, (b) when registering a new user, (c) leaving a text message on the pop-up window of the Website (d) the registration in the information service via electronic letters (newsletter), (e) when completing your purchases as a visitor or as a registered user.
By using the services of the Website, you provide our Company with the following types of personal data.
a. When navigating our Website you provide the following data:
• Internet Address Protocol (IP Address).
• Navigation data within the Website.
• Service preference information.
• Content produced by the User (cookies).
• Operating system type / screen width (analytics)
b. When registering a new user, customer information, billing information
User password confirmation
Customer / charge information:
Tax data in case of invoice
Title (Mr. or Mrs.)
Prefecture / Area
c. In the pop-up window of the Website
d. When registering with the newsletter, you provide us with the following data:
• E-mail address.
e. When completing your purchases as a visitor or as a registered user
as a visitor:
as a registered user:
• User name / Email
3.2. In addition, if any user communicates with us by phone, email or other means, we collect and process personal data related to such communications, under the terms and conditions hereof, in order to meet the relevant requirements. and requests and to improve our services. (4.7)
3.3. Our Company does not collect or access in any way any special categories ("sensitive") of personal data or data relating to criminal convictions and offenses of its users - customers. You have the obligation to refrain from posting such data concerning your person or third party data subjects. If you post such data on our Website, it will be removed as soon as it comes to our notice. We do not take any responsibility towards you or any third party for any posting and / or processing of sensitive data due to your actions or omissions in breach of the above obligation.
4. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
4.1. Your personal data, which is necessary for the navigation and use of our Website in accordance with Article 6 § 1 (b) of the ICCPR, shall be collected and processed by our Company for the following purposes:
• Technical possibility for the smooth operation of our Website.
• Friendly and easy to use functionality of our Website.
• Improving your online experience when navigating and using our Website.
• Recording consumer habits through the use of anonymous statistical data.
4.2. Your personal data, which is necessary for the provision of our services within the framework of our contractual relationship in accordance with Article 6 § 1 (b) of the ICCPR, shall be collected and processed by our Company for the following purposes:
• Fulfillment of our Company's contractual obligations to ordinary and Business Users of our Website.
• Immediate, adequate and efficient provision of our services.
• Tax use and use for reasons of pricing and proof of service provided to you.
• Communication with our customers in the context of the good execution of our services as well as for the resolution of any complaints.
• Improvement and renewal of our products and services, in order to meet as much as possible the needs of our customers.
• Administrative organization and operation of our Company.
• Customer management.
• Update and expand the business registry.
• Support for legal claims.
4.3. Our Company collects and processes personal data of its users - customers only for the aforementioned purposes and only to the extent necessary to effectively serve these purposes. This data is always relevant, relevant and not more than what is required in view of the above purposes, and it is accurate and, if necessary, is updated. Furthermore, such data shall be retained during the period required for the purposes of their collection and processing and for twenty (20) years after its completion, without prejudice to any provisions of law which provide for longer storage.
5.1. Our Company may process personal data only with the legal consent of the Website users for the following purposes:
• For the purposes of commercial communication, commercial promotion and advertising of our services or third party services via SMS, telephone, email, internet, fax, mail, social media and / or any other appropriate communication channels.
• For research and / or analysis purposes to better understand your needs, preferences, interests, experiences and / or habits as a consumer.
5.2. You provide us with your consent to the processing of your personal data for the above purposes by electronic declaration in a manner clearly distinct from other matters, in an understandable and easily accessible form. Your consent is granted freely and your personal data is provided, without such provision being your legal or contractual obligation or requirement of our company to enter into a contract between us.
5.3. In this context, with your emphasis on the relevant field, you expressly state that you wish and provide your consent for the above purposes in accordance with the terms and conditions of this policy. Provide your above consent in the following ways:
When registering a new user
Leaving a text message in the pop-up window of the Website
registration in the newsletter via e-mail (newsletter)
Upon completion of your purchases as a visitor or as a registered user.
5.4. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its revocation. Withdrawal of your consent is done in the same way as its provision.
6. THIRD RESULTS OF THE DATA
6.1. Our Company does not transmit your personal data or link its file to any other business, financial or other private entities, natural or legal persons, public authorities or services or other organizations.
6.2. To serve the purposes of this policy, our Company may provide access to or transmit the following types of personal data to the following processors on its behalf:
• The complete management and communication data for the purpose of informing the public as well as the interested bodies.
• Your personal data to the internet hosting service provider, with whom we maintain a contractual relationship, in order to host them on the Website.
• Your personal data and transaction details in a cooperating accounting company for the provision of tax services and the observance of your tax data
• We may disclose your details (name, phone, address) to courier companies to fulfill the order (name, phone, address)
6.3. The processing of your personal data by the above bodies cooperating with us is carried out under our control and only by our order and is subject to the same data protection policy or to a policy of at least the same level of protection.
6.4. In the event that it is required by a court or other administrative authority as well as in any other case that has a legal obligation to do so, our Company may provide your personal data to the extent prescribed by law after your notification.
7. ABSOLUTE AND SECURITY SECURITY
7.1. Our Company, in order to ensure the proper use and integrity of your personal data as well as to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, deletion, alteration or other use of these, applies appropriate internal policies, while receiving all appropriate organizational, technical , natural, electronic and procedural safety measures, as well as technological standards, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
7.2. The process of data processing by our Company is carried out in a way that ensures their confidentiality and physical and logical security, taking into account the latest developments, application costs and nature, scope, framework and purposes of processing, as well as the risks of a different chance of occurrence and seriousness for your rights and freedoms.
7.3. The processing of your personal data is carried out exclusively by staff members of the Company, who are authorized for this purpose, and who are bound by strict obligations to maintain their confidentiality.
7.4 In the case of credit card payments (in a Pay Pal environment, it is a 100% secure way) or by bank account, the information disclosed to the competent bank (eg credit card number) is entered directly on the secure page of the partner bank or of Pay Pal and are not registered in our database, thus ensuring the maximum possible level of security.
7.5. The user / consumer / visitor / member of "tailorslover" should also protect the confidentiality of his data and not disclose it to third parties (even if it is due to his negligence) nor to grant the use of such data by third parties. It is also recommended to change the user code (password) at regular intervals. The company reserves the right to be held liable for any damage caused by the breach of the above obligations of the user / consumer / visitor / member of the "tailorslover".
8. DATA MANAGEMENT TIME
8.1. We retain your personal data for as long as the purposes for which they were collected and reported above remain in force.
8.2. Our Company may retain your personal data after fulfilling the purposes of collecting and processing it in the following limited cases:
• If we have a legal obligation under a relevant provision of law.
• For the use before tax and social-insurance authorities as well as any other auditing authority within the legal limitation period.
• Until the statute of limitations of the relevant claims for the defense of our rights and legal interests before any competent Court and any other public authority.
8.3. After the end of the retention period, your personal data is destroyed by our files and system in compliance with the policy of our company and provided that their retention is no longer required to fulfill the purposes described above.
9. RIGHTS OF USERS
9.1. Without prejudice to applicable law, you have the following rights:
• Request access to your personal data as well as information related to the processing and receive a copy of it.
• Request the correction of any inaccuracies and the completion of any incomplete personal data.
• Request the deletion of your personal data.
• Request a restriction on the processing of your personal data in cases explicitly defined by law.
• Request the portability of your personal data to another editor in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (eg cd).
• Oppose the processing of your personal data in cases explicitly defined by law.
• Do not submit to a decision made solely on the basis of automated processing, including profile training, which produces legal effects that affect you or affect you significantly in a similar way. The above requests are addressed in writing by mail to the headquarters of our Company.
9.2. Our Company will respond to your every request within one month of receipt. Upon your notification, this deadline may be extended by another two months, if required, given the complexity of the request and the number of requests. Any rejection of your request will be justified.
9.3. If your requests do not meet the requirements of the law, our Company reserves the right, either: (a) to impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or the announcement or execution of the requested action, or (b) refuse to follow up on your request.
9.4. In the event of a breach of your personal data, which may jeopardize your rights and freedoms and provided that it does not fall within one of the exceptions expressly provided by law, we undertake to inform you without justification. delay.
9.5. If there are any doubts about the identity of the natural person submitting the request, we reserve the right to request the provision of additional information necessary to confirm his identity.
9.6. If your rights are violated, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority or another competent supervisory authority.
10. USERS OBLIGATIONS
10.1. By using the Website as well as by providing your personal data with your consent, you acknowledge that you have the obligation to state the actual, accurate and complete information requested by our Company. Furthermore, you must notify our Company of any changes to these data in order to keep them up to date and accurate.
10.3. You acknowledge that our Company may delete, cross-reference, supplement or modify the information you provide on the basis of information legally provided by third parties. In this case, our Company will provide you with relevant information, observing the legal procedure.
10.4. By using the Website you ensure that you are over sixteen (16) years old. If you are under the age of sixteen (16) you have the obligation to refrain from any use of the Website as well as from any assignment of your personal data without the approval of the person exercising your parental responsibility. If you do not comply with the above obligations, you must immediately notify our company. In any case, by using the Website you acknowledge that our Company is not responsible for the breach of the above obligations by you to the extent that it is not possible, even if it makes reasonable efforts, to verify your age or for consent of the parent exercising your parental responsibility.
Our Website works with cookies.
11.1 What are cookies? Why do we use them?
By using the Website, you agree that we may transfer cookies to your device. If you prefer, you can configure the browser you use so that it does not accept cookies, but this may limit your online experience on our site.
11.2 Types of cookies and why we use them:
There are two types of cookies that can be used when browsing the tailorslover website:
- Absolutely necessary cookies: are necessary for the proper operation of the website and for the user to browse - without them the user may not be able to see the pages properly or use certain features.
- Advertising cookies: are used to create user accounts and send e-mail messages according to the preferences of each user during their browsing.
Cookies, in addition to being necessary for advertising, can also be categorized as follows:<